tanı & tanım

"...i am not the kind of person who can adapt smoothly to the normal give-and-take of everyday life. instead, i expect the world and people to change for me rather than being able to adjust to the requirements of different situations and relationship. i behave in a rigid and inflexible way that perpetuates vicious cycles and fulfills my worst prophecies. i misperceive or filter out new information that does not support my expectations. then i act in a way that elicits just those responses from others that will make my negative expectations a reality. i generally do not take responsiblity for my own life and feelings, instead i tend to blame others. i lack sufficient coping mechanisms to be adaptive and deal with everyday problems and stressors."
link: avpd

1 yorum:

  1. Bu yorum bir blog yöneticisi tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil